Joy in the Journey...It's time to go now. "Who knew Temple Square could be so much fun?" India has had many challenges; understanding the lifestyle, traditions and cultures. We have endured the heat and humidity, did without a car, oven, dishwasher or clothes dryer. We lost a few things (Kent - 40 lbs., Carol - 10 lbs.). but we have gained many life experiences and have made many friends. We hope that we have made a difference.

Carol, Carol Nielsen, Nick Nielsen and Kent
Visakhapatnam airport - December 4, 2009

These four pictures are compliments of Nick Nielsen. I once asked him, "How did you get such great pictures." His answer was, "You have to get up early!"

A simple fishing boat - Bay of Bengal

The beach in Visakhapatnam at sunrise

A fisherman with his nets.

This property was recently purchased by the Church
for a new chapel. Hope to see those pictures in the future.

I've been saving this picture a long time - just for this spot.
Found it at an entrance to a house in Visakhapatnam.
2 comments:
I have enjoyed reading your mission blog. I was Sarah's roommate at Ricks, and it has been fun to see all of your pictures and experiences that you have shared. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing the Taj Mahal (sp?) ....probably the closest I will get to seeing it in person as I'm not really keen on going to India!! I've enjoyed it from a distance via you! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment