She has arrived!
Reese Peyton Wood
was born on
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
at 10:55 in the evening
6 lbs. 9 oz.
19 inches long
Parents: Jason and Katherine Wood
Big sisters: Ashlyn and Ellie

I'm a Lucky Girl!
I looked at the clock,
And said, "oh my gosh!"
I'm going to be late
For a very important date.
Cuz it's my turn on earth,
I want the record of my birth ...
To read: O-nine-O-nine-O-nine!
So please may I go to the head of the line?
There is a very good reason for this wish.
In this family I am truly missed.
I have a mom and dad that are all mine.
And two big sisters who will be so kind.
There are so many waiting to love me,
And add me to their great family tree.
Lucky me, I can't wait to meet you too!
On earth I will have a special job to do.
So please help me move to the head of the line
With speed I can make my special birth day on time!
We welcome baby Reese!
Love, grandma and grandpa Wood
4 comments:
mom, dad said to leave you a post - so im just doing what i was told
just kidding about my previous post, MOM that was very kind and thoughtful and generous and nice and pleasant and creative and original and sweet and cute and pretty and funny and good!!!!
to mom: dad must be telling EVERYONE! I did think it was very cute--kinda Alice in Wonderland-like there for a moment. It'll be fun to have this around later.
to dad: yes, mom is a poet
mom IS THE REASON why i passed English so she must be good!
props to mom!
was the first post jason and the second katherine?? lol
Post a Comment