Monday, July 7, 2008
Entry #1 - May 2008 - June 8, 2008
On our first leg of our trip, we visited Sarah, Jeremy, Allison, Madison and Parker Dastrup in Brunswick, Georgia. Then back home to Osprey, Florida to finish packing and do those last-minute jobs. We left on May 27 and headed north to Nauvoo, Illinois, a beautiful city and church historical site -- one of Kent's favorite places. Then to Kansas City and Independence, Missouri to visit with Lauren, attend a dance recital and enjoy "old" friends at a Bon Voyage party. Next, we headed west and spent some time with Jason in Sedona, Arizona. He was assigned to "protect" John McCain's house (although he wasn't there!). Our trip continued to Las Vegas, Nevada staying with Katherine, Ashlyn and Ellie Wood where we swam in their pool and did some last-minute shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, now I'm with you. I started reading from the latest entry and decided to start at the beginning which is answering some questions! I'm aching for you even though your flight to India happened so long ago. That's a loooooooong trip and I'm glad you got bumped for part of it :)
Post a Comment